Saturday, January 5, 2013

Projects/ back to the future

Hey there blonde here, we haven't been keeping with our blog for a while and so were trying hard now to keep up with it. So I haven't done a schpiel for quite a while... And here it is. Today is Saturday tomorrow is Sunday, then the next day is Monday. Monday both the brunette and I go back to school! Well maybe that just deserved a period instead of an exclamation point. But anyways it's school again. Most people where we live are already back in school and getting tests and more projects. Now that's what I'm going to talk about for a sec. Projects. Why are we assigned projects after the fifth grade. Half of the population of middle/high schoolers HATE projects. We procrastinate then on the final weekend rush through what we've been trying to accomplish for the past three weeks... So in this final weekend before going back to school I must still complete an English project and science fair. I really don't mind the written portion but the crafty part is what gets me. I like crafts and such, but projects that require so many intricate arty parts I can't handle it.
So that was my schpiel on projects.

Also yesterday was the day ( January 4th 2013 ) that Marty McFly traveled to the future to. And 2013 is nothing like in the movie. Thought that would boggle your mind so that is all for today!
Adios amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment