Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sick

Hey there blonde here. So today I've been sick. Fever and headache and such. I had plans to do science fair experiments and finish an English project and write poetry about rocks ( for extra credit ). I have been going in and out of feeling fine ( 98.6 degrees) to feeling absolutely terrible (101.5). I feel better now, but not really up to it. I've been sitting in my bedroom watching a 'Merlin' marathon on Netflix since 6:00 this morning. So this is my last day of break and of course I am sick.

I always seem to get sick over holiday, almost every holiday. Like winter break in the fifth grade. At our holiday concert I suddenly became uncomfortable in my chair for orcestra. After getting off stage and right before our chorus portion I got my temperature taken, 104 degrees. I ended up going onstage and singing a terrible solo from Oliver!. I was sick for a long time that break. So that's all I have to say for now so au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment